It is equipped with an EPS (Evaporative Panel System) adiabatic system with evaporative panels to reach higher specific capacity compared to a traditional Dry Cooler.
The adiabatic system can operate in two ways:
- Water Saving: increased specific capacity when using H2O – (H2O when engine at maximum).
- Energy Saving: energy saving to help the fan (H20 immediately).
The V-Tower satisfies the VDI 2047-2 specification
Operation and strengths of V-Tower
- No water treatment needed
- No exchangers’ treatment
- Reduced water and energy consumption
- Unlimited hours per year
- Low total cost of ownership
- Heavy duty design
- Capacity from 290 to 2219 kW
(ethylene glycol 35%, Tw1=40°C, Tw2=35°C, T1=25°C)
- Diameter Ø 800, 900, 1000 mm, AC or EC motor
- EPS (Evaporative Panel System)
- Maximum performance, minimum footprint
- High efficiency geometry
- Modular design, 8-20 fans
- 8 sound levels
- Piping in copper or stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316L
- Finned pack available in a wide range of materials
- Complete range of accessories
Industrial vertical V-Tower vs sloping V-Tower
The sloping V-Tower solution saves space when there are more than one unit next to one another without reducing the operating efficiency.
EPS – Evaporative Panel System
- E – WIRING IN JUNCTION BOX
- Q – WIRING WITH ELECTRICAL AC P...
- W – WIRING WITH SPECIAL ELECTRI...
- I – REPAIR SWITCH
- R – PHASE CUT SPEED CONTROLLER
- SINGLE-PHASE R – PHASE CUT SPEED CONT...
- G – STEP FAN SPEED CONTROLLER
- Z – INVERTER SPEED CONTROLLER W...
- P – SPECIAL CUT PHASE FAN SPEED...
- W1E – ELECTRIC BOX FOR EC FANS WITH P...
- W2E – ELECTRIC BOX FOR EC FANS WITH P...
- W3E – ELECTRICAL PANEL
- Q1E – ELECTRICAL PANEL
- Q3E – ELECTRICAL PANEL
- Q4E – ELECTRICAL PANEL
- I – REPAIR SWITCH
- EB – EC BASIC SPEED CONTROLLER
- EP – EC PLUS SPEED CONTROLLER
- SHOCK ABSORBERS
- EXPANSION TANK
- INSPECTIONABLE FANS
- CASING PAINTING WITH C5M PROTECTION-C...
- ADDITIONAL TREATMENTS AND COATINGS FO...