Software for the selection of heat-exchangers of air units
Our software easily selects the most suitable air-cooled units for your needs, creating the technical data sheet (with technical data and also with prices of unit and accessories) that will be processed to the sales department.
TK Archimede enables you to select the complete range of ThermoKey’s round tube products and, starting from 2016, also the microchannel condensers. Tk-Archimede 2018 is completely renewed in features, lay-out, printout and prices. To help you use the application properly, please take a look at the attached guide.
Tk-Archimede 2019 is characterized by the introduction of new series and features, in addition to obtaining EUROVENT certification for drycoolers.
It is possible to use the software both in check and selection mode.
In selection mode, before inserting data it is possible to select the type of unit you are interested in: drycoolers, condensers, DX unit coolers, Pump unit coolers or Brine unit coolers.
Inside each category the products are further more divided into series and sub-series , following the application field.
In check mode, you can set filters in capacity, sound level, fan type , etc…. and look for the units which best fit your needs..
If you already know the unit you are interested in, in check mode it is possible to modify the thermodynamic parameters both on the air side and the fluid side, and then to add the accessories.
TK Archimede is continuously updated with more and more new features, unit types, accessories and library (fans, refrigerants, fluids and row materials).
- availability of several units of measurement;
- 12 languages available;
- check and selection mode;
- possibility to have a customer list;
- check and selection mode;
- possibility to select fluids and gases according to latest REFPROP library;
- possibility to select units by entering design data as input;
- possibility to export the data sheets both in PDF and Word format;
- air side: possibility to modify inlet air temperature, altitude, humidity;
- heat exchange side: possibility to modify
- for water coils; fluid type, inlet and outlet fluid temperature (or fluid flow);
- for condensing coil; fluid type, condensing , sub-cooling and super-heating temperature;
- for direct expansion unit coolers: refrigerant type, evaporating and sub-cooling temperature;
- for pump unit coolers: refrigerant type, evaporation temperature, quantity of recirculation;
- possibility to modify fin spacing , fin thickness, fin materials according to the application;
- wide range of available accessories among which: shock absorbers, fan speed controller, no-standard connection, adiabatic systems etc..;
- economic and energy analysis of the selected unit;
- possibility to select dry coolers and condensers in reverse mode (heat pump);
- possibility to print the unit data-sheet with thermodynamic data, drawings and gross unit prices;
- possibility to print the technical description of the selected unit and its accessories;
- Possibility to save the project in offer’s list.
- Possibility to filter by name a range of units in verification
- Possibility to calculate all water coils with optimization of circuits/diameters of headers.
- Possibility to sort units with accessories and without accessories.
- Possibility to recalculate EC fans in single point and print data-sheet
- Possibility to select units by a wider range of fans (EC single phase fans,2 brands EC fans, EC special fans, AC Atex fans, High temperature AC fans, UL EC fans, fans with Axitop and Fans with ZAPLUS).
- Possibility to export technical test for tender documents.
- Possibility to select units with new filters (noise tolerance, capacity tolerance, type of fans, dimensions of unit, max Kw requested, number of fans, diameter of fans, fin spacing).
- DX Unit coolers – Direct expansion unitcoolers
- Industrial Dual Flow
- Dual Flow
- Blast Freezer
- Light cubic
- Commercial Dual Flow
- Fruit coolers
- PUMP Unit Coolers
- Cubic (NH3)
- Dual Flow (NH3)
- Blast Freezer (NH3)
- Cubic (CO2)
- Blast Freezer (CO2)
- Brine Unit coolers
- Industrial Dual Flow
- Dual Flow
- Fruit Coolers
- Cubic_XA (stainless steel tubes)
- Industrial Dual Flow_XA (stainless steel tubes)
- Dual Flow_XA (stainless steel tubes)
- Radial_XA (stainless steel tubes)
- Remote Condensers
- Modular Microchannel
- Turbo-J (container+EPS)
- Turbo-Line (NH3)
- Turbo-J (NH3)
- Turbo-J (NH3) (container+EPS)
- Dry Coolers
- Power-J (Jumbo and Superjumbo)
- Power-J (Jumbo (container+EPS) and Superjumbo(EPS))
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 4 GB of RAM
- 500MB of available hard-disk space for installation;
- 1366×768 display with 32-bit video card (With setting of small font of letters)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary to require the activation of the software, validate subscriptions and access online services.
This is an update of functions and units of the 2018 version. In all the cases below, it may be necessary to restart the PC at the end of the installation in the case of need to install new windows components.
If using the latest Archimede 2018 (181116) version it is sufficient to do a trueupdate t in order to update it to the new Archimede 2019 release.
All versions prior to Archimede 2018 (versions prior to 181116) must be uninstalled (deleting the installation folder) and Archimede 2019 setup must be installed directly from the website link.
In the case of a new user (or Archimede version prior to 2018) it will be necessary to request a software user password: at the end of the installation, a window will open with your personal serial number. Request your activation code at email@example.com indicating your serial number, company name and email address. Thermokey will send you the activation code.
To help you in the installation process, please take a look at the attached guide.
Selection of microchannel condensers
Software for the selection and the calculation of microchannel condensers manufactured with the innovative TKMicro technology.
The installation is really easy and the software is continuously updated.
The only thing you have to do is insert the filters required, add the accessories and send us the data sheet of the unit you are most interested in.
TK Cardano is a thermodynamic selection and dimensioning software of remote condensers realized with microchannel cores. The software enables you to visualize a list of units that respect the requisites of the user. These requisites can be: fan type, sound level to a given distance and heat-capacity of the unit.
The selection can be done giving different thermodynamic conditions both on the refrigerant and on the inlet air of the core.
Once you have the list of the units that respect the requisites given, it is possible to visualize them in order of price, capacity or of other parametres desired. This way it is possible to choose the unit that best responds to your needs.
Once you have defined the unit you want it is possible to create a detailed data sheet with drawings, thermodynamic, electronic, acoustic data and foot-print.
TK Cardano is completely developed internally and it is the result of Thermokey’s experience in the thermodynamic calculation of microchannel condensers.
- refrigerant side: availability of the major refrigerants present on the market, possibility to calculate the heat-performance at the changing of the condensing, sub-cooling and de-superheat temperatures;
- air side: possibility to change altitude, humidity and inlet temperature;
- both selection and check mode available;
- possibility to export the data sheets in PDF, Xls, Word and Ods format;
- technical drawing with footprints and quotes;
- measure units both in metric and English units;
- 15 languages available.
- Windows XP SP2 or above;
- 1GHz processor;
- 512 MB ram;
- 50 MB free space on the disk.
- After you have downloaded the set-up from Themokey’s website, start the software.
You will be asked a user-name and a password.
- Ask for your access data to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name, company and a valid email address.