Controller G is an electronic three-phase control unit designed according to the voltage step technology for accurate regulation, totally free of sound, electrical and electromagnetic disturbance.
Thanks to this type of controller, effective voltage fed to the motor fitted in the fan varies according to fixed values that are determined by the steps featured in the auto-transformer and in the asynchronous motor.
In this way, regulation is perfectly sinusoidal (constant frequency) and can be applied to motors without requiring shielded cables and EMC or LHC filters for motor protection against microwaves.
There are 6 voltage steps (400-265-190-140-95-65 VAC to the fans).
This regulator allows a substantial energy saving using up to 60% of the fan air flow (mc/h) only with 30% of power consumption of the motor.
Three-phases power supply: 3ph+PE 400Vac ± 10 % – 50 / 60Hz normalized
Available controller-sizes: 8A, 16A, 20A, 30A
Working temperatures -10°C ÷ 50°C
Junction box in thermoplastic UV protected material with protection class IP55
No sound level increase while regulator is working
4 or 6 default steps with external transformer
Input by external signal or transducer: 0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V
RS485 Interface for MODBUS networking
Possibility of connection for temperature probes (default) or pressure probes
Auxiliary contacts available:
- S1: direct function (default with contact NO) – reverse (contact NC)
- SP: Selection set point 1 o 2 (default SP1 with contact NO,SP2 with contact NC)
- S5: Night speed limitation (default OFF with contact NO, ON with contact NC)
- S2: ON – OFF speed control (default ON with contact NO, OFF with contact NC)
- TK: contact for the connection of the thermal motor protection (default FANS ON with contact NC, FANS OFF with contact NO)
RL1 relay contact of general alarm programmable
Principle of PID regulation. Optional Proportional mode
Setting Min and Max fan-speed
Display for main working parameters
Led for power supply fault
Led for motor anomalies
Led for controller faults
Led for indicating special functions